What are the glove specifications?
- 4.5-gram weight nitrile gloves (~5mil)
- Latex free and powder free
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Unisex sizing: small, medium, large and x-large (Sizing chart)
- Colors: varies by product, may be available in black, white and blue
Do the gloves come as left and right? How does this affect dispenser boxes?
The printed gloves are typically worn with the logo on the back of the hand and therefore there are lefts and rights. The dispenser boxes are customized to have left-hand and right-hand openings.
What sizes are available, and how do I know what size to order?
We have small, medium, large and x-large. Size large is the most popular if you're trying to place a "one size fits all" order. All of our sizes are unisex.
Find the best glove size for you—before ordering. Measure the widest part of your dominant hand by wrapping a tape measure around your hand and across your palm. Round up to the next half-inch or centimeter. View our sizing guide.
What file type is best to upload?
-To guarantee best quality, we highly suggest uploading a .AI or .EPS vector-based file. We can also sometimes work with .JPEG or .PNG files that have high resolution.
- Printing is full color CMYK.
- Printable area L x W is 70mm x 60mm.
- We will make sure you have approved a virtual mock-up before fulfilling your order.
Can you help me create artwork for a custom glove?
We do not design logos, but can make minor adjustments so the artwork appears how you'd like on the gloves. Please note these requests in the comments of your custom inquiry submission.
Can I change the orientation of my artwork on the glove?
Yes, we will send a virtual mock-up with the logo facing both inward and outward. Some prefer the logo to be printed inward which faces the person wearing the glove. Others prefer it to be outward which faces someone else looking at the glove.
Can I customize other parts of the glove?
The gloves are ambidextrous, so you can also wear them with your artwork or logo on the palm side of the glove instead, but the logo typically centers best on the backside of the hand. Currently we do not print on the fingers or both sides of the glove.
Can I print something different on left and right gloves?
Yes, but we do add a surcharge because of the complexity. Please note this in the comments of your
custom-printed inquiry form.
Are samples available?
Yes, please fill out the custom-printed inquiry form and we will get sample pairs sent to you. Please follow suggested art file guidelines.
Samples, orders and shipping
What are the different packaging options available for custom-printed gloves?
We offer three different packaging options, all of which can be ordered in increments of cases.
- A case of dispenser boxes comes with 10 boxes (1000 total gloves). Our dispenser box has two openings, for each left and right hand gloves. We will place a sticker of your logo at the center of the box between the openings.
- A case of 6-pack bags comes with 160 bags (960 total gloves). The bag has a clear slot where the logo on the glove shows through.
- A case of 2-pack bags comes with 500 packs (1000 total gloves). The bag is clear and so the glove and your logo are visible.
In what increments can I order custom-printed gloves?
Orders must be placed in full case increments. You can order different logos, sizes, packaging, but cannot mix these order details within a case.
How long does it take to produce or process an order before shipping?
Lead times for custom printed orders may depend on current demands and order volumes. Please fill out the custom printed inquiry form to receive information regarding this.
Can I set up a monthly or scheduled order program?
Yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up recurring orders based on your preferences.
What is the pricing for custom-printed gloves?
Please fill out the custom printed inquiry form and a member of our sales team will be able to provide further information regarding pricing.