Tattoo parlors and suppliers: Promote your brand on hand.
• Improve your brand image
• Create new brand impressions every day
• Inspire employee pride and customer loyalty
• Show your commitment to safety and health
Crown & Feather Tattoo Co.
Dolls House of Ink
The Wicked Clover
Create your custom-printed gloves as easily as 1-2-3.
Wear them to build your brand.
Handvertise your business as you interact with and serve customers.
Sell them to generate revenue.
Turn your highly desirable brand into additional exposure—and revenue.
Give them away as promotional items.
Show your appreciation for customers and provide a useful reminder of your business.
Inspire employees with a better look.
Help your employees represent your brand and business with pride.
The possibilities are endless...
Start your design now and see how your brand looks on custom-printed Image Gloves.
What sizes are available, and how do I know what size to order?
Large is our standard size and fits most people. We also have small, medium, and x-large. All of our sizes are unisex.
Find the best glove size for you—before ordering. Measure the widest part of your dominant hand by wrapping a tape measure around your hand and across your palm. Round up to the next half-inch or centimeter.
What are the glove specifications?
- 4.5-gram weight nitrile gloves (~5mil)
- Latex free and powder free
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Unisex sizing: small, medium, large and x-large (Sizing guide)
What file type is best to upload?
- To guarantee best quality, we highly suggest uploading a .AI or .EPS vector-based file. We can also sometimes work with .JPEG or .PNG files that have high resolution.
- Printing is full color CMYK.
- Printable area L x W is 70mm x 60mm.
- We will make sure you have approved a virtual mock-up before fulfilling your order.
Where can I find answers to other questions?
Visit our comprehensive FAQ page.