FirstCare® First Responders Gloves are a unique new glove with a pre-printed template to assist the medic in the golden hour. The ability to immediately record patients vitals without searching for a laptop, tablet or notebook will save time and capture base line vital information of the patient. After the medic has evaluated and stabilized the patient, they have the vital information on hand to enter into their tablets or laptops. Having the vitals at hand helps keep the medic informed during patient evaluation and treatment.
• 4.5-gram weight nitrile gloves (~5mil)
• Latex free and powder free
• High puncture resistance
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Unisex sizing: small, medium, large and x-large (Sizing guide)
What sizes are available, and how do I know what size to order?
Large is our standard size and fits most people. We also have small, medium, and x-large. All of our sizes are unisex.
Find the best glove size for you—before ordering. Measure the widest part of your dominant hand by wrapping a tape measure around your hand and across your palm. Round up to the next half-inch or centimeter. See our sizing guide.
What are the glove specifications?
- 4.5 gram weight nitrile gloves (~5mil)
- Latex free and powder free
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Printed in USA
- Unisex sizing: small, medium, large and x-large (Sizing chart)
- Colors: Varies by product. May be available in black, white and blue
Where can I find answers to other questions?
Visit our comprehensive FAQ page.